Going on vacation? Need a passport? At Photo Service you can get passport photos, citizenship and Visa photos, and other ID photos while you wait.
Our expert photographers ensure that all photos meet government regulations and passport specifications. No delays!
Passport photos must be taken at a professional photo studio, stamped and dated. They must be taken within the last 12 months and certified by a guarantor.
Passport photos are done at any time without an appointment at a cost of $11.99 + tx and only take 5 minutes.
Babies passport photos (who cannot hold their heads up) are taken by appointment only between 8:30 and 10:30 in the morning at the cost of $20 + tx and will be ready the next day.
We charge 20$ for any photo that needs to be transmitted electronically.
These are some of the guidelines used when taking a passport photo:
- Applicant must show a neutral facial expression (no smiling, mouth closed) and look straight at the camera.
- A neutral background must be used.
- Eyes must be open and clearly visible. Glasses are acceptable as long as you can see the eyes.
- Photos must be clear, sharp and in focus.
- Shadows are unacceptable.
- There must be no reflection or glare on the face or glasses.
- Photos must be originals and not taken from an existing photo.
- Photo must include head and shoulders.
For complete passport information, click here.
Technicals informations for all country around the world , click here.
It can take up to 6 weeks to process your passport application so plan ahead and get your passport photos early. Let our experts help you, by visiting one of our Foto Source stores.